Cellphonesguide.net
Login or Register to remove ads! You're browsing our forum and website as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
Android Android Games iOS iPhone Samsung Galaxy Google Pixel OnePlus Huawei Xiaomi
Discord Social FB Group Games Ask a Question Apps

Issues with iPhone 6 plus - USA

Issues with iPhone 6 plus - USA
« on: May 24, 2018, 12:11:12 PM »
Hello,

I had received the watch today and in the exploring mode. I liked the interface and functionality so far. I had already used during my running and its doing its job with charm.
I did run into few issues and I am hoping to get some answers/clarifications.
1. Phone app is disabled - One of the backer from Singapore with a S model showed that the phone app is active. This enables to talk through the watch (answering calls etc). I live in the US and I see that the same app is disabled. I do see the app under settings/app/system apps but not in app tree. Is this app location specific? If not how do I activate this.
2. Android wear app for iphone is pretty basic and wanted to know if there are any apps better than this.
3. Battery drains pretty quickly. I see that it had drained 50% in about 6 hours. I understand that this is new and it may take sometime to adapt which I am hoping it will stay for atleast 24 hours.
4. Reply to texts and email is not possible even using google assistant. Is this observation correct?

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://forum.mobvoi.com/viewtopic.php?t=2577
Creative video advertising studio

Thank you